November 14, 2022
Are you looking for an easier way to pack when traveling? Check out these Ten Hacks that I have created for you.
1. Create a toiletry bag just for travel and leave it in your suitcase. Restock it when you unpack your suitcase and it will be ready for next time.
2. Use packing cubes. They keep your clothes from sliding all over and you can pack by type such as underclothes, tops, etc.
3. If you are packing for children, use big zip-lock bags and label a bag for each day. Sometimes, it might be helpful to do this for husbands too.
4. Use a shower cap for packing shoes that aren't really clean on the bottom or you can put them in a plastic bag.
5. Don't waste any space, stick socks, deodorant, or other small items in your shoes.
6. Buy or make a cloth laundry bag to put all your dirty clothes in. When you get home you can wash it and stick it back in your suitcase for next time.
7. For all your charging cords, wrap them up with an elastic band around each one. Then put all of them in a ziplock bag. You will no longer be fighting with tangled cords.
8. If you don't have a compartmental jewelry case. Put each of your chain necklaces, bracelets, and earrings in tiny ziplock bags, and then they can all go into a bigger bag. I did this for our last trip and it worked great.
9. If you are flying, weigh your suitcase at home so you don't have an issue at the airport.
10. Also, if you are flying. pack at a minimum a pair of underwear and a toothbrush in case you get stranded at the airport overnight. This has happened to us more than once over the years. I wish I had followed this advice on our last trip.
Now, you deserve to purchase some new jewelry to take with you on your trip.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 25, 2021
May 10, 2021
After a little bit of personal pampering, you feel and look better, right? Your jewelry is the same way. It needs special care, a little bit of pampering just like we do.
Your jewels and gems make you feel special, especially when they sparkle.
I'm going to share five no-nos to avoid when caring for your treasures.