What Is The Right Necklace Length?
What Face Shape Do I Have?
- Heart face shape - necklace that will land about on your collar bone
- Oblong face shape - a shorter necklace
- Oval face shape - can wear any length necklace
- Triangle - a shorter necklace
- Square face shape - a little longer, such as a 20" necklace
- Round face shape - a longer necklace, avoid real short necklaces
Necklace Length Description
- 16" length - Falls perfectly around the base of the neck like a collar. On a petite woman, it will hang loosely around the neck and fall just at the collarbone. It might fit more like a choker on a bigger bone woman.
- You can wear this with almost everything except a turtleneck.
- 18" length - Sits nicely on the collarbone.
- ThIs very versatile and works well with all styles including business attire.
- 20" length - Will fall just below the collarbone.
- You can wear this for business attire, formal wear, or giving some pop to a casual outfit.
- 22-24" length - Depending on your height, it will fall between the collarbone and the breast.
- Works best with clothing that does not bare cleavage as they will compete for attention.
- 24-28" length - Will fall at or below the breast depending on the length.
- You can wear the with most any outfit.
Remember, this is just a guideline. It is important that you wear the necklace length that you like and makes you feel as beautiful as you are.
Leave a comment
Also in Follow Me On My Creative Journey
I was drawn to the rhyolite stones because of the way the colors swirl together like a palette full of different colors of paint. The rhyolite stone has the unique swirls and patterns because it is a combination stone. This stone is made up of quartz, sanidine and plagioclase, with minor amounts of biotite and hornblende.