What Is The Right Necklace Length?
What Face Shape Do I Have?
- Heart face shape - necklace that will land about on your collar bone
- Oblong face shape - a shorter necklace
- Oval face shape - can wear any length necklace
- Triangle - a shorter necklace
- Square face shape - a little longer, such as a 20" necklace
- Round face shape - a longer necklace, avoid real short necklaces
Necklace Length Description
- 16" length - Falls perfectly around the base of the neck like a collar. On a petite woman, it will hang loosely around the neck and fall just at the collarbone. It might fit more like a choker on a bigger bone woman.
- You can wear this with almost everything except a turtleneck.
- 18" length - Sits nicely on the collarbone.
- ThIs very versatile and works well with all styles including business attire.
- 20" length - Will fall just below the collarbone.
- You can wear this for business attire, formal wear, or giving some pop to a casual outfit.
- 22-24" length - Depending on your height, it will fall between the collarbone and the breast.
- Works best with clothing that does not bare cleavage as they will compete for attention.
- 24-28" length - Will fall at or below the breast depending on the length.
- You can wear the with most any outfit.
Remember, this is just a guideline. It is important that you wear the necklace length that you like and makes you feel as beautiful as you are.
Leave a comment
Also in Follow Me On My Creative Journey
Freshwater pearls are a soft gemstone. If you take good care of your freshwater pearl jewelry, it can be a long lasting treasure. Your freshwater pearl jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
What are freshwater Pearls? Cultured freshwater pearls are pearls that are created using oysters and are farmed. They are almost exclusively produced in China. United states and Japan produce them, but on a limited scale.
What is the difference between a natural pearl and a cultured pearl?